- Natoli, B. (2017). Silenced Voices: The Poetics of Speech in Ovid. University of Wisconsin Press.
- Rawles, R. and Natoli, B. (2014). "Erotic Lyric" in Blackwell Companion to Ancient Sexuality, ed T. Hubbard, pp. 335-351.
- Natoli, B. (forthcoming). “From Standards for Classical Language Learning to World-Readiness Standards: What’s New and How it can Improve Classroom Instruction”, Teaching Classical Languages.
- Natoli, B. (2014). “Flipping the Latin Classroom: Grounding Classics Pedagogy in the Theory of eLearning” in Journal of Classics Teaching 30, Autumn 2014, 37-40.
- Natoli, B. (2013). “Experiential Learning and Latin Instruction” in Journal of Classics Teaching 28, Autumn 2013, 29-33.
- Natoli, B. (2017). Text-Commentary on Fronto ad M. Caesarem II.2.8 and ad M. Caesarem IV.6.2 for the Online Companion to the Worlds of Roman Women.
- Natoli, B. (2015). Text-Commentary on Plautus’ Mostellaria for The Online Companion to the Worlds of Roman Women.