- April 2014. “Planting False Memories: Ex Ponto 1.9 and the Creation of the Ovidian ‘Story’” (CAMWS; Baylor University).
- April 2014. “Grounding Classics Pedagogy in the Theory of eLearning” (Classical Association Annual Conference; University of Nottingham, UK).
- April 18, 2013. "Epistolarity and Allusion: Tristia 3.3 and Tibullus 1.3" (CAMWS Annual Meeting, University of Iowa).
- April 4, 2013. "Experiential Learning and Latin Instruction" (Classical Association Annual Conference, University of Reading, UK).
- March 23, 2013. "The Noble Animate Motion: Speech Loss and Schema Theory in Ovid's Metamorphoses" (Boston University Graduate Conference).
- November 2012. "Multiple Registers: Greek and Egyptian Allusions in Callimachus' Coma Berenices" (CAMWS Southern Section Conference, Florida State University).
- March 2012. "The Efficacy of Exempla: Modes of Immortality in Pindar's Third Pythian" (CAMWS Annual Meeting, Louisiana State University).
- April 2012. "Isis and the Elegists" (CAMWS Annual Meeting, Grand Rapids, MI).
- October 2010. "Uncomfortable Laughter: Free and Unfree in Menander's Epitrepontes" (CAMWS Southern Section Conference, University of Richmond).
- October 2010. "Art as the Savoir of Human Identity in Ovid's Metamorphoses" (University of Wisconsin Graduate Forum).
- April 2010. "Ovid Interrupted: Collective Memory and Aphasia in the Ovidian Corpus" (Max Planck Memoria Romana Conference, Austin, TX).
- March 2010. "Manipulating Marriage: The epiklerate in Menander's Aspis" (CAMWS Annual Meeting, University of Oklahoma).
- April 2009. "Language and Community: Speech Deprivation in Ovid's Metamorphoses" (CAMWS Annual Meeting, University of Minnesota).
- March 2009. "Speech, Art, and Community: The logos nexus in Ovid" (University of Richmond).
- April 2007. "A Heroic Trichotomy: Kudos, Time, and Kleos in Homeric Epic" (University of Richmond Undergraduate Forum).
- April 2014. “Research and Pedagogy in the Classics: Two Models for Integration” (Classical Association Annual Conference; University of Nottingham, UK).
- February 1, 2014. “Avenues of eLearning in the Classics Classroom” (iLatin and eGreek: A conference on ancient languages and new technology; Open University, UK).
- January 28, 2014. "Roman Memory: Theory and Practice" (Randolph-Macon College; Ashland, VA).
Colloquia and seminars
- October 2013. “Tristia 2 and the Elegiac Landscape” for Prof. Erika Damer’s LATN 398 class, Tibullus and the Elegiac Landscape,
- May 15, 2012. "Teaching Summer Language Courses: Curriculum Design, Management and Evaluation" for the Department of Classics Colloquium Series, University of Texas at Austin.
- March 2012. "Teaching with Technology" for Dr. Jennifer Ebbeler's 398T class, Supervised Teaching in Pedagogy.
- March 2011. "Writing Lesson Plans and Objectives" for Dr. William Nethercut's 398T class, Supervised Teaching in Pedagogy.